Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flower petal photo background

This idea is so smart and creates such sweet and beautiful pictures.  It makes me almost wish my daughter was a baby again so I could do this and take pictures of her.  Somehow I don't think it would be quite as cute and sweet now that she's 8.  In fact, I know she would just sit there and either roll her eyes at me or give me her obligatory fake smile that makes it clear she's just smiling cause I threatened her told her to. Learn how to make it here from Whimsical Whimsies.



Picture, tree, branch, hooks, playroom, yarn, craft, craft blog, crafting blog, girls, kids, children, child, kid, family, family blog, cooking and baking, holiday, autumn, outdoors, parenting blogs, parent blogs, living life simply, photography, beach, flowers, infant, newborn, portraitsPicture, tree, branch, hooks, playroom, yarn, craft, craft blog, crafting blog, girls, kids, children, child, kid, family, family blog, cooking and baking, holiday, autumn, outdoors, parenting blogs, parent blogs, living life simply, photography, beach, flowers, infant, newborn, portraits



No comments:

Post a Comment